So, how to get HDFC Business loan? We are living in an entrepreneurship age where access to timely and flexible financial support is paramount to keep pace with the competitive business landscape.
In this tense situation, to meet an urgent needs for funds, let’s all agree that most are about to opt to get HDFC Business Loans. The reasons are very obvious.
The banking & finance company is known for its attractive loan offers and rate of interest. With over 120 million customers, and 8300+ branches, the private sector bank is one of the largest loan distributors in India.
HDFC offers a diverse range of business loan products designed to cater to the unique needs of different enterprises. Whether you’re a start-up or an established business, HDFC provides tailor-made financial solutions, ensuring that you get the funding that aligns perfectly with your requirements.
By 2022, HDFC had reportedly distribute loan amount Rs 7503 crore. Some typical reasons which had contributed significant to HDFC Business Loan popularity were –
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Quick and Hassle-Free Processing
- Flexible Repayment Options
- Expert Guidance and Support
- Good Brand Trust Score
If you also want HDFC to help you fund your business through its loan scheme. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get HDFC Business Loan.
First of all, as you open the HDFC portal using the provided link, you get two option on the screen –
- Select between, Self Employed or Partnership/LLP/Company. (if you are a freelancer or someone who’s currently working himself/herself for their business, then choose self-employed. Otherwise selection the second option.
- Let’s say if you are a freelancer and want to get HDFC Business Loan, in that case choose the “Self Employed Option.”
- This will get a Window, where you are asked to provide your Mobile Number and Pan Card Number.
- Check mark the two boxes to comply with the lender’s terms and conditions. The hit the button marked with “View Loan Eligibility.” (during this process, make sure you have a good smartphone, your date of birth, pan card and latest 12 month bank statement.)
- Using the provided details, HDFC then check your previous loans and payment history. If you have a good relation with other lenders, it will be visible through your credit profile.
- Then, HDFC suggest the loan amount you are eligible for. If you are satisfied with the provided loan amount, you can hit the “Proceed Button”
- Here, as part of last stage, you are asked to provide your bank details you want loan amount to be transferred to. Amount should be transferred to your account within 24 hrs.
(Whether or not if you are eligible for HDFC business loan largely depends on your credit score and the documents as a proof that prove the legitimacy of your business.) So make sure you keep a strong credit profile and have all proof ready to show yourself as a business person.